Author Topic: Aided School Teachers  (Read 62675 times)

October 10, 2011, 07:30:34 PM
Read 62675 times

G.Rathore

• Australian Munda
  • Information Male Offline
  • News Editor
  • Australian Munda
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:54:57 AM by Baljit NABHA »

September 28, 2012, 02:28:45 PM
Reply #1

vineysharma

Respectable readers,
              Sat Sri Akaal/Namaskar,

Today I have chosen a very hot topic as for the last more than one decade our teacher brethern facing all sorts of hardships in the schools whether it is their new appointment, delay in Salary, now with their hard struggle they have arranged the revival of their pension which was stopped in 2003 and so many other problems.  Is not it our foremost duty to render them a hand of help in the time of their distress. Possible enough, by raising their demands on our site, they may get any kind of solace that our Teacher community in Government schools is with us & it may definitely boost up their morale. I don't know how many aided school teachers will go through this message, I am not concerned with that. But my attitude is that in the time of urgent need and in the time to help others; my companion worthy teachers will not remain behind to share their ideas on this vulnerable topic, with which the Bread(Rozi-Roti) of more than 10,000 families, is attached.

2.                         Let's discuss their problems in detail, so that they also go through our site and find a solution to their problems through the healthy debate on this site.

with kind and warm regards to every one;
Sincerely Yours, viney sharma.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 02:31:08 PM by vineysharma »

September 28, 2012, 02:37:47 PM
Reply #2

Parvesh Kumar

• lecturer
  • Real Savvy
    • View Profile
    • Email
why not . they should be absorbed in edu. deptt.

with each and everything

September 28, 2012, 02:45:54 PM
Reply #3

vineysharma

why not . they should be absorbed in edu. deptt.

with each and everything
Many-2 thanks for ur swift and supportive answer for those who're also the Part & parcel of our teaching community.

September 28, 2012, 05:14:09 PM
Reply #4

simar

• Real Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
 kithe firde ho janab govt. tan sarkarikaran nu aided karn de neeyat rakhdi hai,,,

September 28, 2012, 05:34:05 PM
Reply #5

DR. S.P AGGARWAL

BILKUL HONA CHAHIYE, KYON KI INKA SARKARIKARAN HONE SE SARKAR PAR SIRF 5% AUR BOJH PADE GA, 95% TO SARKAR PEHLE HI INKO DE RAHI HAI. SARKAR KO LAGBHAG 6000 WELL TRAINED STAFF MIL JAYE GA VAISE BHI AIDED SCHOOLS MAIN STAFF KI BAHOOT KAMI HAI KYON KI 2003 SE INN SCHOOLO MAIN STAFF KI BHARI NAHI HUI HAI , VIDYARTHION KA BABHISHA BHI BAN JAYE GA. RIGHT TO EDUCATION ACT KE ANUSAR 1st SE 8TH TAK VIDYARTHION KE STAFF POORA HONA CHAHIE. AGAR INN SCHOOLS MAIN BHARTI NAHI KARNI TO YE HI ACHA HAI KI INN SCHOOLS KA SARKARIKARAN HO JAEEEEEEEEEE.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 05:46:50 PM by DR. S.P AGGARWAL »

September 28, 2012, 06:06:50 PM
Reply #6

amandeepsingh

Respectable readers,
              Sat Sri Akaal/Namaskar,

Today I have chosen a very hot topic as for the last more than one decade our teacher brethern facing all sorts of hardships in the schools whether it is their new appointment, delay in Salary, now with their hard struggle they have arranged the revival of their pension which was stopped in 2003 and so many other problems.  Is not it our foremost duty to render them a hand of help in the time of their distress. Possible enough, by raising their demands on our site, they may get any kind of solace that our Teacher community in Government schools is with us & it may definitely boost up their morale. I don't know how many aided school teachers will go through this message, I am not concerned with that. But my attitude is that in the time of urgent need and in the time to help others; my companion worthy teachers will not remain behind to share their ideas on this vulnerable topic, with which the Bread(Rozi-Roti) of more than 10,000 families, is attached.

2.                         Let's discuss their problems in detail, so that they also go through our site and find a solution to their problems through the healthy debate on this site.

with kind and warm regards to every one;
Sincerely Yours, viney sharma.
hanji karo.......

September 28, 2012, 07:00:07 PM
Reply #7

Ajay Pal Singh

• Real Savvy
    • View Profile
Govt. should absorb all the aided schools. Bahut saare iho jihe aided schools han jihde Private schools nu har field ch takkar de rahe han te kafi schoold da infrastructure v wadiya hai. Unha nu Govt. school banun ch Sarkar da hi fayda hai.

November 03, 2012, 06:15:24 PM
Reply #8

sigma tarn taran

• Real Member
    • View Profile
    • Email
Edu minister confirmd that process of taking aided school staff to govt schools will start soon..all formalities  are completed

November 03, 2012, 06:37:30 PM
Reply #9

vineysharma

Edu minister confirmd that process of taking aided school staff to govt schools will start soon..all formalities  are completed
good news for those who're striving their best efforts to be merged into the Govt. Schools.
thanks.

Math Teachers Association, Punjab, INDIA ( M.T. A. Punjab)

Started by Ranjit Sandhu

Replies: 385
Views: 65568
Last post October 30, 2016, 12:16:01 AM
by SHANDAL
EGS teachers roughed up by Punjab Police at village Sukhna Abloo village,

Started by G.Rathore

Replies: 1
Views: 4109
Last post December 07, 2011, 05:09:14 PM
by GURSHARAN NATT
VIDHAN SABHA VICH TEACHERS BARE GALAT SHABDAWALI BOLAN WALE MLA DA VIRODH KITA

Started by Washington Singh

Replies: 12
Views: 3908
Last post November 04, 2013, 11:45:08 AM
by Manpreet S. Purewal
Punjab College Teachers Union demands to fill vacant posts in colleges immediately

Started by RAJ

Replies: 1
Views: 3234
Last post December 15, 2016, 10:16:44 AM
by Baljit
fate of EGS teachers hinges on today cabinet meeting and evening news

Started by RAJ

Replies: 0
Views: 2280
Last post December 21, 2011, 05:55:02 PM
by RAJ