Author Topic: Unionist at Real Info  (Read 16229 times)

February 15, 2013, 06:24:08 PM
Read 16229 times

Jack

• Information Male Offline
  • Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Real Info
    • Email
Dear Users

In Real Info, we have many Union Leaders who every day visit and write in Real Info to help teachers’ community.
To get easy access to those Leaders we made an exclusive page where you see all Union Leaders who are members of Real Info
It’s request to these leaders that they must write their contact detail like Mobile Number, E mail ID, Union Name and Rank in Union, District where they belong, so people can have easy access to them.
To write these detail, Union Leaders need to open “Profile” then “Forum Profile” and in that there is option of “signature” and there they can write their contact details.
If there are more Union Leaders and whose names are not in that page then they can feel free to personal Message http://realinfo.tv/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1 to tell about them, so we can add them on that very page.
See Union Leaders on this page http://realinfo.tv/index.php?page=Unionist

Jack
Admin of Real Info

April 11, 2013, 07:58:50 PM
Reply #1

Jack

• Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Real Info
    • Email
Jaxk sir plz menu dasea jawe ki mere jaswinderjassa di id site to kun bann kete gae hai.b

1. As per GENERAL FORUM RULES we're not bound to give you answer.
2. Just to satisfy your curiosity and also a guideline for other users, it must be very clear that no one can attack any person or union at Real Info, If you belong to any union then you can start a new topic and tell your union works and aims in that very topic.
Thanks

Jack

April 19, 2013, 08:00:19 PM
Reply #2

Jack

• Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Real Info
    • Email
1. If you belong to any union then u can open a new Topic with that Union Name, and u can put works and news of ur union
2. Topic Starter has right to delete any message in his topic which accordng to him is not suitable.
3. you can not ctiticise work of any union
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 03:11:37 PM by Viney Sharma »

April 21, 2013, 03:43:16 PM
Reply #3

Jack

• Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Real Info
    • Email
Jack sir plz menu detail vich dasea jawe ki mere id de msz page change krde hi delet kun ho jande hn.mere id new education provider union punjab te ludhiana ep te hai......

1. Don't write on this topic NEW SIKHIA PROVIDER UNION PUNJAB [EDUCATION PROVIDER]

again read these points
1. If you belong to any union then u can open a new Topic with that Union Name, and u can put works and news of ur union
2. Topic Starter has right to delete any message in his topic which accordng to him is not suitable.
3. you can not ctiticise work of any union

April 27, 2013, 07:04:23 AM
Reply #4

Jack

• Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Real Info
    • Email
Its not fair jack sir.if they can crticise education provider union then why can we not....every msz of rajpal and his tauters aganist epu punjab..it means they have right to do crticisim aganist any person..even mdm husanprit abused on this site.its not fair sir i will sure disclose this point when epu organise any rally i will speak about on stage.....thnks sir bt its partialty

1. Why not you start a new Topic with Name "education provider union"  and put works of EPU in it.
2. If they critises EPU then give me link of that post, I will delete Post or Ban the users.
3. Real info is to provide news and work of unions, not to fight with each others.

May 05, 2013, 03:51:53 PM
Reply #5

Pali

• Unionist
  • “Educate, organize and Agitate”
    • View Profile
    • Email
Its not fair jack sir.if they can crticise education provider union then why can we not....every msz of rajpal and his tauters aganist epu punjab..it means they have right to do crticisim aganist any person..even mdm husanprit abused on this site.its not fair sir i will sure disclose this point when epu organise any rally i will speak about on stage.....thnks sir bt its partialty

1. Why not you start a new Topic with Name "education provider union"  and put works of EPU in it.
2. If they critises EPU then give me link of that post, I will delete Post or Ban the users.
3. Real info is to provide news and work of unions, not to fight with each others.
Re: NEW SIKHIA PROVIDER UNION PUNJAB [EDUCATION PROVIDER]
« Reply #1962 on: May 04, 2013, 10:05:32 PM »
Mr. Jack What is this

May 05, 2013, 04:41:08 PM
Reply #6

Jack

• Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Real Info
    • Email

Re: NEW SIKHIA PROVIDER UNION PUNJAB [EDUCATION PROVIDER]
« Reply #1962 on: May 04, 2013, 10:05:32 PM »
Mr. Jack What is this

1. Instead of asking me "What's this?" click on    "Report to moderator "

2. slove your issue by some meeting instead of fighting at Real Info

Thanks

May 24, 2013, 10:49:39 AM
Reply #7

Jack

• Editor-in-Chief
    • View Profile
    • Real Info
    • Email
Sir jack acording to me this site is not reliable bcz here any stater can delt msz wich he dnt like...this site can use only who will be taut of stater for example new education provider union rajpal singh brar delet every msz of me pali nd other bcz we are not taut...so plz requst of u updated this site for kind cader can read his back door realty

1. Why you want to write against NEW EPU?
2. Why not you start your own new Topic?

July 01, 2013, 04:59:39 PM
Reply #8

rajdeep

DEAR jack... i m a new user  on this syt.. would u plz help me that how can i make union... bcoz i have cleared my  TET 2013 Now i want to organised a group ... wht shoud i do?

July 01, 2013, 05:53:33 PM
Reply #9

rajdeep

sir jive ki mere hun 10 coments poore ho gye han hun main kithe apna comment kra? m