Reality ::: 11 Days Bank Holidays in October
Print Media is once again spreading rumours about continuous 11 days bank holidays in October.
The reality is far away from the news is showing on tv & publishing in print media.
1. The first holiday is of Gandhi Jayanti 2nd October - which is already on Sunday
2 & 3. Second Saturday & Sunday 8th & 9th October - They are well known to everyone
4. Maha Navmi on 10th October - in selected states only
5. Dussehra on 11 october - the festival also belongs to bankers
6. Moharram on 12 October - again only in selected states
7. Maharishi Balmiki Jayanti 16 October - Again on Sunday
8 & 9. 4th Saturday & Sunday - well known to everyone
10. DEEPAWALI 30th October - the festival also belongs to Bankers
11 & 12. Sunday I.e. 9th & 23 October
Now tell me, Bankers have not families??? Or they don't have feelings??? Or they don't celebrate festivals??? Or God doesn't belong to Bankers???