Author Topic: ett post to master cadre di post lyi proper trike naal releave hon da letter ?  (Read 1787 times)

Lakhwinder singh Lakha

  • Guest
Dear adhiyapak sathio kuj saal pehla punjab srkaar valo ik letter jaari kita  gya si.jis vich eh gal likhi gyi si ke jdo education vibhag vich ett teacher di post te kam kar rahe kise insaan nu same vibhag vich high school vich master cadre di job mil jaave ta oho insaan apni ett teacher di job to resign nhi krega sgo proper trike naal ett post to releave ho ke high school vich new job join krega.ate usnu ett post vich kite kam da benefit milega.usdi old primary wali service book hi age chalegi.ate ett post time bchiyan kmaayi chutia ate medical chutia usnu milan gia.

Ajehe insaan nu jo ke pehla hi sikhia vibhaag vich  kam kar reha hai ate je usnu baad vich use vibhag vich vdi job mil jaandi hai ta usnu resign den di lod nhi.oho proper trike naal choti job vicho releave ho ke jaavega ate usdi service book purani hi chalegi.usnu baaki bchiya kmaayi ate medical chutia       da laabh milega.

Dosto iss sambandhi eh letter je tuhade kol hai ta please share jrur kro ji
Please bahut jruri hai ji.
tusi mainu email vi kar skde ho kise kol eh letter hai ta please please help me.thanx ji


  • News Editor
  • *****
  • Offline
  • Posts: 35512
  • Gender: Male
  • English
    • View Profile
letter  da te pta ne.but there is a procedure to apply. when ever there are posts of teachers to apply, then apply through proper chanel. suppose you are in j.b.t or e.t.t or master,and posts of lecture are advertised in news paper for direct recruitment.Then you can apply.send one application direct to the address given in news paper and one application through your head to deo and then to the address given in news paper.Your head or deo will give you a receipt that your application has been sent.That is a proof,keep it safely. When you are selected, your head will relieve you to join the post and service book will be sent by post to your new head.Then your service will be counted for all purpose. you can get a form to apply ''through proper channel'' from deo office or from  book-seller from where you get service book or other school material. Thanks.YOU can call me if you have viber or wattsapp .Give your wattsapp no. Iwill call you back. Thanks.


  • Unionist
  • *****
  • Offline
  • Posts: 632
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Email



The word 'MASTER' is a abusive word. We must be called E.T.T., T.G.T. & P.G.T'S

Started by SkS

Replies: 26
Views: 4273
Last post August 27, 2016, 12:39:12 AM
CM No. 17734 of 2016 Senior Vocational Staff Master Association V/s Govt. of Pun

Started by SHANDAL

Replies: 6
Views: 468
Last post October 13, 2016, 12:06:13 AM
ki master to lect. promotions vishavar honiya chahidia han ja nahi..

Started by jagsy

Replies: 55
Views: 8530
Last post May 12, 2016, 09:23:45 AM
by rajkumar
Mulazam Lehar's Editor Master Hardeep Singh Dead

Started by SHANDAL

Replies: 2
Views: 692
Last post May 09, 2016, 02:21:20 AM
HC decision of writ of Primary Teacher to Master seniority

Started by <--Jack-->

Replies: 11
Views: 3684
Last post September 09, 2013, 04:58:00 PM