New Delhi: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will be conducting the Open Management Admission Test (OPENMAT) - XXIX and OPENDEN - III test on February 13, 2011.
The tests are conducted for admission to degree and diploma programmes in management at the varsity. These are:
1. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management(PGDFM)
3. Diploma in Management (DIM)
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
7. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
8. Post Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI), Post Graduate Certificate in Endodontics (PGCE)
Candidates can apply by obtaining the students handbook and prospectus for Management Programme and OPENDEN Programmes 2011 from the Registrar at IGNOU'S office in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi and from all the regional centres of IGNOU whose addresses are given below, by sending a sum of Rs.550 through a Demand Draft/IPO in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi/city of concerned regional centre or by paying Rs.500 in cash at the respective sale counters.
The last date for the sale and submission of the form is January 11, 2011.
CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPLETE EXAM NOTIFICATION http://www.indiaeducation.net/Alerts/Indira-Gandhi-National-Open-University-IGNOU-OPENMAT-XXIX-and-OPENDEN-III-of-IGNOU-22122010/