To enroll in NPS you need to submit the attached registration form (UOS-S1) to the POP-SP of his/her choice.
1) 2 copies of Identity Proof
2) 2 copies of Address Proof
3) Signature/ Thumb impression(Male:-left; Female- right )
4) Date of Birth Proof
5) Self declaration that he/she is not a pre- existing member of NPS.
6) Coloured passport size photograph
7) Incase the subscriber wants PRAN to be filled in Hindi, the annexure UOS-SH1 on page 8 is required.
8) In case of IRA compliant Subscriber applying for Tier II account, POP/POP-SP shall make sure that the Subscriber has provided the copy of PRAN card along with the Tier II application form.
For Tier II Account , along with the above documents Bank Details & a Cancelled Cheque is also mandatory. NRI should have an account with the bank based in India to open the account under NPS.