Please Read and spread to all the girls u know:
Guys: to all ur friends, sisters, cousins etc. Please send it around
A girl applied Mehndi called "Red Cone" before few months of her wedding, after applying that mehndi her hands n legs got seriously infected with some disease, so doctors suggested to cut off her hand n legs .. Instead her parents gave her poison..
Please Pass it on!
This cone is available everywhere with the name of
"PARTY MEHNDI RED CONE"
Kindly dont apply it!!!
Because it contains dangerous chemicals which can take ur life!
Dont think evn for a minute not to forward it bcz karvachouth is nearer girls buy such cones(plz save other's life)
Its 0ur duty plz..
AND ASK YOUR SISTERS AND COUSINS NOT TO USE IT