Do You Want to be a Full-time Teacher in USA?
Dear All, on your request we are listing Step-by-Step Process for TIES ACE enrollment and beyond.
1. B.Ed or Masters
2. 2+ year teaching experience.
3. Currently working as full-time teacher.
4. Maths, science or elementary teacher.
5. IELTS or TOEFL (Preferred)
1. If you meet the minimum requirements, submit your resume/CV at TIES website http://www.tiesacademy.com/teacher-register/
2. If shortlisted, they will do the video interview. You should be good in spoken english. (No Fees)
3. If you clear the video interview (about 5-10% clear it), TIES will enroll you into ACE Program (American Classroom Experience). (Fees)
4. ACE is very extensive (at least 4-6 weeks) online program, where you will be trained according to US standards and methodology and will be prepared for interviews with US schools.
5. After training, TIES will have your profile available to agencies and schools who are hiring qualified teachers. (No Fees)
6. Schools will then interview you and if they hire you, they send you a job offer. (No Fees)
7. Then preferred agency (your sponsor) will help you with DS 2019 and DS 160 forms and prepare you for visa interview. (Fees)
8. After you get your US visa, you have to buy your plane ticket, get health insurance and fly to USA.
9. When your reach in USA, the agency will receive you at the airport, help you in getting settled, get your social security, fingerprinting, bank account setup, first day to school, orientation etc.
If you have further questions, talk directly to your success manager (for those who have registered) or you can call our toll-free number (US and Canada Only) or email us at email@example.com.
NOTE: TIES equips you with all the tools required to be a successful teacher in USA. Our success is dependent upon your success therefore we work very hard with you to be successful. We are NOT a recruiting or immigration company.